Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Weekend Recap

We had an absolutely wonderful weekend. The revised weekend plans went off without a hitch, I will post pictures of the pottery we painted after I pick them up (tomorrow?). For dinner Saturday, we went to Bay 13. The food was excellent, I had scallops with mashed potatoes and Tom had tomato risotto and clam chowder.

On Sunday we met up with Ma and Pa for a sparkling cider brunch on board the Portland Spirit. The food was wonderful and the company divine. Here are some pictures from our cruise.




After brunch we headed over to OMSI to check out Body Worlds 3 and The Human Body (omnimax movie). We took a nice long nap when we got home and enjoyed relaxing for the remainder of the evening.

Also, as a side note, the Geiser Grand Hotel is sending us two complimentary upgrades to their "finest suite".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Everybody looks SO cute and in love (even my parents, for gosh sakes!). I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend despite the abrupt change in plans. Soon, you'll be bathing in a lap of luxury in your suite upgrade! SCHWEET!