Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 7, 2007

"The Extras"

In some of my posts I have referred to Ma, Pa, Mom, and Dad. It occurred to me that not everyone might know who exactly I am referring to.

Introducing the extras:
*Disclaimer-"I only make fun of the people I love"*


"Ma" - Always there to lend an ear or a hand (especially when it comes to Tom's injuries).


"Pa" - Will fix anything that breaks (even if it is stuck on I-5 at 8:00 at night).



"Dad" - Enjoys everything in life with a smile and a laugh (even when it takes him two minutes to finish the computer mini golf hole and Mom is making fun of him).



"Mom" - Drops whatever she is doing at a moments notice just to spend time with her family** (even when it involves driving from Aurora to NoPo).

**Woody

Tom and I are truly blessed to have such wonderful parents, who put up with all our crazy antics.

No comments: