Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Wish we could have been there to spend it with you. By the way, what happened, you used to be so cute :-)
Love, Tom and Laurie
P.S. Stay tuned for more posts this week... pottery pictures, surgery, etc.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
She really was a cutie, but you all were....then you all grew into big people. It is amazing that I could have a 23 year old baby when I am not that old myself :)
27 years old. Married to Tom. Work as an electrical engineer. Hobbies: horses, anything outdoors, reading, gaming, mixed martial arts, card crafting, hanging out with family and friends.
1 comment:
She really was a cutie, but you all were....then you all grew into big people. It is amazing that I could have a 23 year old baby when I am not that old myself :)
Post a Comment