
Tom and I have decided to move to South Carolina. The decision was difficult and we spent many, many, many hours discussing values, careers, family, etc. It became apparent in the last few weeks that the opportunities available to us there are too good to pass up.
I had an interview on Friday for a sales engineering position which went very well. I hope to hear back soon with a job offer. Here is a pic of my interview "get-up".
Here are some pics of our recent trip to South Carolina ...
This is where our new "temporary" offices will be. Notice the cool red dirt.
A picture representative of the SC landscape.
This is in a old downtown area, there was a parade going on so there was quite the people and car traffic. I was reminded of Newberg when we passed through.
We ate lunch at this quaint little restaurant an gift shop.
A creative way of advertising chiropractic services.
Another view of the local landscape.

2 comments:
woo-hoo! can't wait to hear about your adventures when you get there. I really liked the scenery pictures, they had some nice colored trees. It was good to get a "feel" for what the new town will be like that you guys will work in.
SC looks very nice, actually. So very happy for you two. Yeah!--one more excuse to hit the road for a bit of vacationing and "visit the family" travel!
Chevy Chase, here we come! :)
Post a Comment