Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Orlando, Snow, and a NEW JOB!

Last week I was in Orlando for a leadership conference. My pictures are posted here. As you can see the majority of my time in Orlando was spent at the hotel and the airport. It was nice to be able to wear a t-shirt and walk around outside in February.

I arrived in Portland around 11:30pm Friday. This is what the forecast held for Saturday. It was quite the change from sunny Florida.

And, as you can see in the title I was offered (and accepted) the job I applied for in South Carolina. We have begun the process of meeting with the relocation coordinator, mortgage companies, the moving company, etc. Last week we posted a "war calender" in our hallway where we can map out a timeline and tasks. (The NoPo DeBoard's like to plan).

Well that is all for now. I hope everyone is enjoying their week. I am headed to Newberg on Saturday to ride Smiles for the first time at the new trainer's barn, and Dad is joining us for dinner since he has to pick Mom up from the airport that night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Many CONGRATS on your new job!!! (We just knew the position was your if you wanted it) :)

Hope you had a great day riding Smiles, and a fun evening with your pops for dinner tonight.

Unknown said...

Corrected to say "yours" if you wanted it... (oops)

Unknown said...

Dood, do you make a post every on leap year or something?

Get busy with something new -- I'm tired of looking at the same crap everytime I visit!