Tom has worked incredibly hard in order to achieve this goal. It is no easy feat to work full time and obtain a MBA at a highly accredited school. Then, throw in two major life changes during his time as a student (getting married and planning a move from coast to coast) making things even more difficult.
We are breathing a slight sigh of relief today. Tom much more so than me, but I am glad we will have more time to spend together. We have been together for almost 4 years and he has been a student for 3 of those. Now we just have to get ourselves moved to South Carolina.
Tom leaves May 22nd, the day after our 2nd wedding anniversary. I will be staying in Oregon until at least the end of June. Being apart for 6 weeks is going to be difficult, but I am hoping with everything that has to be done, time will go by quickly. It will also be a good opportunity to spend a lot of time with my parents before leaving, as I will be living with them.
For Tom -
Words do not describe how proud I am of you for achieving this goal. I know the last three years have been challenging for you. The amount of time and effort required to complete your degree left you with little time for yourself, and the time you did have you usually spent with me. The sacrifices you have made will open many doors for you professionally. It is my hearts desire to see you succeed and enjoy your career. I hope the new degree brings you the challenges and respect you desire as a professional.
Your devoted wife,
el
OK, know that you have all SUFFERED through that, how about a picture of a handsome man.

4 comments:
You know what they say -- behind every great man is an even greater woman. I'm not sure what they were smoking on that one, eh?
I'm very happy to be done with this chapter and onto the next stage. I've felt like an overburdened packmule of sorts for the last few years with the kinds of responsibilities and obligations on my shoulders, and have changed and grown (stretched?) as a person as a result of it.
The more relaxed schedule going forward will allow us to go on more adventures and live life to an even fuller degree than we've done in the past, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather do it with than my girlfriend Stacy...er....I mean you, my wife. :)
Love ya babe.
-T
ok. Too much mushy stuff going on in the background here.
and ... handsome?! hmmm. not sure about THAT one ... but his sister is sure smokin' HOT !!
Congrats on finishing your degree, it sounds like you will have a very fun celebration with the fam to celebrate your accomplishment. Wish I could be there. I hope this knowledge and degree with open doors for you both!
I mean "will"!!
BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!
What's up with the monthly update policy around here? Is this a weblog or a magazine?
Give us some content woman!
-Concerned party
Post a Comment