Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Best Get Well Message Ever ...


The names in the following message have been changed to protect the innocent (errr, those who wish not to be named).

Dear Mrs. Brown,

We have been wondering how things are going with you. We think of you and pray for you every day. It just doesn't seem the same not to have you coming to visit Thelma and family in the summer time, as you used to do. I'm sure you miss that, too.

(so far so good, but wait)

But for right now, the best thing you can do is co-operate with Louise and the others who are trying to keep you comfortable. I've heard it said, "Old age isn't for cowards!" Maybe you're not old yet, but your getting there.

(uh geez, what a nice thing to say)

Our garden is looking good, as we've had lots of rain interspersed with sunshine.

With love,
Lucy and Ethel

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What kind of crap*y post is this! I feel just fine, thanks for the kind sentiments.

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean it that way - really.

I meant to say that you may not think your fat, but you are. Being a Bertha isn't a bad thing! If you're a plus-sized model...

Anonymous said...

I actually did a "your" in a "you're" context. I've been flogging people for years for that one, and here I go and join the party.

Wow, I need to lay off the street crack.

Anonymous said...

that is really funny.

Anonymous said...

Uh, dood, can you say abandoned weblog?