Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Fun Hand Made Gift


A friend at work is expecting twins (a boy and a girl) in March. Her baby shower was on Saturday. I was going to just purchase something from her registry, but Tom inspired me to make something, so I decided to make bibs (and burp cloths, but I haven't gotten around to those yet). These were fairly simple and fun to make. The pattern called for velcro, but the snaps were MUCH easier. Here is a link to the pattern if anyone is interested.


4 comments:

Babs said...

Very impressive. You are such the Suzy homemaker.

Anonymous said...

No Po rises from the cauldron fires of the dead!!! Woo hoo!!!!

Loved the bibs--can't wait to see more crafty projects.

I just learned how to knit simple stuff, so am pumping out cotton washcloths inbetween my crocheting and sewing projects, to get the skill and guage down better. Fun!

Also got a job, so soon may have to quiet the crafty heart just a little... boo hoo.

Anonymous said...

Just as long as you're making baby gifts for other people we're all good.

Start knitting booties and they're not being given away and we'll need to talk...

Anonymous said...

WOW !! I love them !! Sooo cute!