Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No Need To File A Missing Persons Report

We are still here. I have some posting I want to catch up on. Maybe this weekend since we have Friday off. Things are going okay at the moment. We have been keeping busy with bowling (currently 2nd place in the league), work, and a few fun-cheap-dates.

For now I will leave you with some video footage of a DeBoard science experiment....


5 comments:

Hannah said...

I have no idea what this is supposed to be, but Gracie just watched it with me and said "Grapes!" I guess she knows more than I do. =) Hope you are doing well. Can't wait for a little catching up on this here blog.

Tom said...

Um. Okay, great first video to post right out of the gate.

Seriously people, we're not loony-tunes over here...

pennie said...

So...the theory to be presented is that the air purifier does indeed circulate ambient air, as evidenced by the balloons...?

Dear Watson, you're a genius!

Elated to discover a NoPo post--was about to wear out my mouse pad clicking on a vacated site each day. :)

Pa said...

Doesn't everybody know orange balloons are heavier than purple ones ?

Pennie said...

Dee dupe, dee dupe. Dee dupe, dee dupe. Ho hum. Still checking for life at the NoPo DeBos... guess it's too late for rescusitation after this long...most likely be brain dead, it would...

Dee dupe, dee dupe. Dee dupe, dee dupe.