Friday, June 12, 2009
Ways to Save: Cut Your Man's Hair
Tom bought a set of clippers a few weeks back and tonight I gave him a hair cut. Here is how it turned out. I must say though, he is one PICKY customer. Especially given my really fair price of FREE! I will admit to one small slip up that required a band aid on his neck (oops).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's one HANDSOME man, if i don't say so myself. :D
What a great-looking haircut!!! Just think of all the money that you will save (you can buy loads of bandaids!!!).
Nice work, most-favorite DIL. If he gets too sassy just give him another little "zip" with the blade. (Keeps my man in line I tell ya).
Wow ... that is one scary looking customer. I'm not sure I'd invite him back in ;0)
That must be one of the models from the haircut books!
Post a Comment