Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hola! Buenos Dias















Hello! We are having a blast, although the last few days have had some interesting moments. Some of the highlights include:

-One of the top ten most beautiful beaches in the world
-A termite bloom (in the room!)
-Eating goat
-Bribing security guards
-Some Dukes of Hazard driving (CAN YOU SAY AIR TIME?)
-And some seriously red skin (we had sunscreen on)

Sorry for not posting pictures, the connection is spotty.


5 comments:

Pennie said...

Ahhhhhhh!!! Yikes on the DOH driving skills... :0

Hope everything is turning out as you had planned--the beach sounds fabulously beautiful. Can't wait to see pictures!

Bad sunburn care: cool, wet cloths laid over the skin, aspirin (not tylenol or Advil) works best for inflammation involving the skin, and medium-strength cortisone lotion. i.e. 2.5% or more, if available; you have to have a prescription for anything over 1% here in the USA. Oh, and stay out of the sun!!

Pennie said...

Ahhhhhhh!!! Yikes on the DOH driving skills... :0

Hope everything is turning out as you had planned--the beach sounds fabulously beautiful. Can't wait to see pictures!

Bad sunburn care: cool, wet cloths laid over the skin, aspirin (not tylenol or Advil) works best for inflammation involving the skin, and medium-strength cortisone lotion. i.e. 2.5% or more, if available; you have to have a prescription for anything over 1% here in the USA. Oh, and stay out of the sun!!

Pennie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE!!!! :-D

We be thinking about you back home today...
" " " "
I I I I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ |
| ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ |
| ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ |
\-----------------/

Pennie said...

Ahem...sorry...stupid blog post *ruined* the birthday cake I made for you! :(

Jen said...

What a cute picture of Laurie!!