My life, my love, my best friend, always and forever.
On a side note...
My sister and I were discussing what the different anniversary years meant. Next year (5 years) is wood, oh boy, I can't wait. We looked up which year was the diamond year and it is 75, so I told Tom he better make it to 101 ;-)

4 comments:
Awwwwww such a cute couple. Glad you had a good anniversary. You both will make it to the 75 year mark :)
With my body if I make it to the 75 year old age mark it'll be a small miracle, nevertheless a 75 year anniversary mark.
I guess all you get to look forward to is the 5 year woody anniversary. I’m still young enough I can probably make that milestone no problem... ;
But 75? Err, might not want to count your chickens on that one there chief...
It's been a fun run so far.
Can't think of anyone else I could con into marrying me so here's to four years of gullibility and the daily fortitude on your part to see it through.
"And you know only hit ya because I luv ya baby!"
Shucks, what a wonderful post.
Poor Laurie - she'd led a sheltered life before Tom...
Look on the bright side, you probably won't have to insure the "year of the wood" gift. :)
We are blessed to have you in our family !!
Post a Comment