Everything is going very well, aside from some extended morning (aka ALL DAY) sickness. However, the midwife has put me on some medication that is really helping. I have also been put on the Eat-Whatever-You-Want-Diet as I have not gained any weight (although upon writing this I am starting to gain).
I had my 20 week ultrasound at my last appointment (19 weeks and 2 days) and the baby was measuring right on track (50th percentile) and VERY active throughout the ultrasound. All of the important stuff, i.e. brain, heart, kidneys, etc checked out good as well. And, just in case you are curious, baby's heart rate was 142. They will do another ultrasound at my next appointment as well, since baby didn't want to cooperate for spine pictures.
A couple weeks back I started feeling the baby move, which is a really unique and cool experience. Some days this kid just doesn't stop moving and shaking. It is especially endearing at 2:30 am. Tom has felt the baby move once, but usually gets tired of having his hand on my stomach after about 3 seconds (goofball). However, he is kinda enough to comment on how HUGE I am every night while getting ready for bed.
Okay, enough babble here are some pics of baby and me.
So far it looks like baby has my nose...
and daddy's feet (poor kid)!
The belly known as "trucker belly" (courtesy of Tom).


2 comments:
Keep on truckin', girl! So glad that you are starting to feel a little better these days.
Love the Mommy nose and Daddy foot (ski?).
Trucker belly is like twice that size now!
Post a Comment