Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 31, 2007

For The Record

Tom has not seen his wedding ring in a while so we have the following bet established to "encourage" him to find it.

He has until midnight Monday to find the ring. If he finds it I owe him a two hour massage, if not he owes me a half hour massage.

I will keep you posted....

Also, I promise I have pictures of the pottery coming plus some bonus pictures. Stay tuned. Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how does he get two hours and you only get a half hour?! That's ludicrous! There isn't a penalty to NOT finding his ring - if he has to give up a 2 hour massage, maybe he'd look a little harder. Get your whip out, girl ...

Unknown said...

Why don't you double your money when you bet on Yankees versus the Astros? Because the Yankees always clobber the small-market teams and nobody would take your bet.

The odds are a reflection of the probability/estimation of success. In this case the odds of finding it outright after I've looked before is less than 50%. Probably even less than the 25% the bet reflects...

Unknown said...

Our money's on Laurie...

The apple didn't fall very far from the tree, as Pa is STILL looking for his wedding ring after 30 years...

Anonymous said...

a wedding ring should never be taken off, it is an object with an attached promise until death do you part. Therefore, he should have to do 2 hour massages every day until he finds it. I gave him warning when he took it off and put it on a PICNIC bench at our family get together at the park! Sorry for the strong response, but I don't think wedding rings should be exchanged in ceremony and then, later, taken off in leisure activity.

Anonymous said...

So it is getting closer to Midnight. Did he rent a metal detector yet?