Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Weekend Plans Revised

We were supposed to be going to Baker City this weekend, where we had reservations at the Geiser Grand Hotel. However, when I called to confirm the room reservation and make a reservation for dinner at the restaurant they couldn't find it and were completely booked.

I tend to get really upset when "the best laid plans" fail. I was in a horrible mood for most of the day yesterday. After I had a good cry, played a 5 star difficulty Sudoku (my new favorite game), and made a wonderful dinner with some fresh produce from Ma's garden I felt much better.

Our revised weekend plans now include:

Saturday-
  • Homemade crepes for breakfast (they turned out yummy!)
  • Gym
  • Ready Paint Fire (a pottery painting place)
  • Watch the King of Kong at a local theater
  • Dinner in NW Portland

Sunday-

  • Brunch with Ma and Pa on the Portland Spirit (tentative)
  • ???

Although I am still a little bummed about the cancellation of our small trip I think we have a great weekend re-planned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pshaww--best laid plans are made to be broken!
We had a GRAND time river cruising and munching out--not to mention OMSI and Body World!
Couldn't have wished for a more lovely weekend. Thanks, guys!