Normally the dogs sleep in a crate at night. Neither Tom or I are particularly fond of sleeping with animals. However, since Vlad is couped up so much right now I have been making an exception. Here is a picture shortly before bed. He is quite the cuddle bug.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Here is what Vlad has been up to ...
Vladimir does not get along with other dogs very well so he spends the majority of the time at the Osterud household in his crate. He spends most of his evenings with me hanging out upstairs in the guest bedroom. I tried to get a picture of him rolling on the carpet. It is pretty funny to watch him roll around, but impossible to actually catch him in the act on camera.

Normally the dogs sleep in a crate at night. Neither Tom or I are particularly fond of sleeping with animals. However, since Vlad is couped up so much right now I have been making an exception. Here is a picture shortly before bed. He is quite the cuddle bug.
Normally the dogs sleep in a crate at night. Neither Tom or I are particularly fond of sleeping with animals. However, since Vlad is couped up so much right now I have been making an exception. Here is a picture shortly before bed. He is quite the cuddle bug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Now what did Vladdy say when you told him he couldn't stay forever?
It's an odd thing, but I seem to miss that little turd burglar as much or more than woodchuck.
I know thats heresy to say that to "daddy's dog" but, Vladdy keeps an air of impending trouble around him that brings a smile to my face.
Both doggers will fit in just fine over here, of that I'm sure.
Vlad, your 'da Man!
Post a Comment