This is what he had to say when I told him he couldn't stay forever...
very cute ! I love all of them "helping" with dishes!!
Um, I don't remember "dish licking" being in the transfer bylaws for his stay at the Osterud farm...Good to hear he has been loved. Now what ever happened to that little black dog that is always seeking out trouble?
Awww--isn't he just the cutest? We're betting on odds that his Grannie and Gramps O will send him underground prior to his leave date with Mommie...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
very cute ! I love all of them "helping" with dishes!!
Um, I don't remember "dish licking" being in the transfer bylaws for his stay at the Osterud farm...
Good to hear he has been loved.
Now what ever happened to that little black dog that is always seeking out trouble?
Awww--isn't he just the cutest?
We're betting on odds that his Grannie and Gramps O will send him underground prior to his leave date with Mommie...
Post a Comment