Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

November Already!

I can't believe it is already November. The fall here in South Carolina is absolutely beautiful. I will take some pictures and post them here very soon. The weather is nice as well. We have enjoyed several days in the high 60s low 70s, with clear blue skies.

As always we start November off by celebrating Tom's birthday (Mom's too). Tom requested eggs benedict for his b-day breakfast, and I happily obliged. He then opened his gifts from family.

Jose Manuel came around 12 for a few more games (darts, pool, and 3-par golf). After golf we were planning to go to dinner, but decided to wait until Sunday since we were pretty tired.

When we got home the power was out. I frosted Tom's cake (luckily, I baked the cake earlier that day) by flashlight. Then sang happy birthday to him with just the light from the fireplace and his birthday candles. We spent the rest of the evening hanging out on the couch with the fire glowing. It ended up making for a really nice evening.

On Sunday, we relaxed around the house, did a few chores, hit the gym, and went to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's. Overall, I think he enjoyed his birthday. I will post pictures of the birthday boy as soon as I steal them off his camera.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow--another great post.

Happy to hear that Tom's birthday was a great day for all.

Can't wait to see pictures of your lovely Autumn season there.