
Yes, you read the title correctly. No, you don't need to make an appointment with an optometrist. I really did bowl a 202 tonight, something I didn't think I would ever accomplish.
Tonight we bowled the team that is currently in first place (by a mile) for the season. We ended up winning all three games and pin fall. Everyone on the team really pulled together tonight for some epic bowling and sent Emil's Gang home with their tails tucked. Gary came close to breaking 200, with 193. Robby actually managed to bowl at or above his average all three games. And, Tom rolled three great games as well. In case your interested, my other two games were 121 and 140(ish).
Go Spare Time!

3 comments:
That 200+ game was a monster performance. For beer-league bowlers you remember every game above 200. It doesn't happen often.
You really looked determined yet relaxed going down the stretch and were bangin' back pins. I was proud to be on your team.
And yes, we owned the league leaders and yanked them around at will the other night. Made them look like our b**chs, really.
When they did good, we did better. When they did great, we went to excellent. That was a fun night.
With a sweep of the league's "colossus" team the other players are sure to know our names now.
Especially that girl that knocked a 200+ down...BEEFCAKE!
:o
Holy Cow I need to dust off a few lanes before I see you next or I might lose the high point female title :)
Go Spare Time!!
All that pumping iron at the gym and fighting for the championship title at the DeBoard/Ham head-on took you to a new level!!!
WTG
Post a Comment