Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Golf Update: I beat Tom!
Yep, you read that right, I beat Tom tonight, without any handicap I might add ;-). We played at the Tega Cay golf course tonight. Tom had 65, I had 64. Yes, I know, this is not a score to brag about, but it is only the fourth time I have played a "real" (other than par 3) course. The best part was watching Tom suck it up. Here is an idea of what he looked like on the course this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I had to rub my tired eyes and read it again! (Ha ha)
Keep at it, dear DIL. Take no prisoners and show the boys how it's done.
HA that is awesome....maybe Ian will beat Tom in bowling too. Keep up the good work!!
Cool new blog graphics!!
So I threw the game to make you feel good. Jeez, no respect. :)
Post a Comment