OMG I laughed so hard I cried. You are soooooooooo mean to the little doggers
And I was like "No, Laurie please don't do it!"Vladdy likes a good joke as much as the next dog. Probably just not when it's on him.
You don't have ghosts, you have dog abuse.Don't worry little dogs I called the authorities.Nice to see someone's home on the blog.
oh my god! that was hilarious!! made stopping in to check the blog totally worth it! I think i'll watch it again when I need another laugh.
Tee hee. Poor little buggers. "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt." Whoops! Were those the basement stairs?! :0
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG I laughed so hard I cried. You are soooooooooo mean to the little doggers
And I was like "No, Laurie please don't do it!"
Vladdy likes a good joke as much as the next dog. Probably just not when it's on him.
You don't have ghosts, you have dog abuse.Don't worry little dogs I called the authorities.Nice to see someone's home on the blog.
oh my god! that was hilarious!! made stopping in to check the blog totally worth it! I think i'll watch it again when I need another laugh.
Tee hee. Poor little buggers.
"It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt." Whoops! Were those the basement stairs?! :0
Post a Comment