Baby doesn't arrive for another 4 months and we (or should I say "I") have already accumulated quite the diaper stash. I have two excuses for this new addiction. One, I am pregnant, and two, how can anyone resist all the cute patterns and colors. Who knew diapers could be so fun!
Here is a list of everything we have so far:
6 tiny gdiapers
8 small gdiapers
2 med gdiapers
3 newborn bummis super whisper wraps
1 newborn bummis super brite wrap
2 thirsties size one duo wraps
9 (I plan to sew about 24 total) homemade small cloth inserts
12 newborn prefolds
12 small prefolds
2 packages small biodegradable refills
24 (I plan to sew about 48 total) homemade cloth wipes
This stash (with the exception of the med gdiapers) will last from newborn to about 14 lbs. I have been accumulating this stash for quite some time as I try and find good deals to save as much money as possible and making my own items where it is cost effective.
In the long run, once we add larger sizes to the stash, we will probably have spent somewhere around $400 which is far less than it costs to use disposables from birth to potty training. And we can re-use it all for the next child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Sooo cute! I love all the little designs like the themed nursery trees and the wee happy sunflowers!
I used cloth with one baby and disposables with the other -- much prefer cloth for their budget friendliness, convenience (no late night trips to the store) and environmental impact.
Quite a stash you've got there...
[url=http://isabelmarantbasket.skynetblogs.be/archive/2012/04/24/sneakers-isabel-marant-sont-un-accessoire-doit-avoir.html]isabelle marant baskets compens茅es[/url]
[url=http://isabellemarrant.snappages.com/isabelle%C2%A0marant%C2%A0basket.htm]isabelle marant boots[/url]
[url=http://isabellemarrant.yolasite.com/isabelle-marrant.php]basket isabel marant[/url]
http://isabelmarant1.skynetblogs.be/
http://isabellemarrant.snappages.com/isabel-marant-suede.htm
http://isabelmarant01.webnode.fr/bottes-isabel-marant/
aC3B4h http://bootsoutletonline.webs.com/ jI1V3e [url=http://bootsoutletonline.webs.com/]ugg outlets[/url] xM7U9y uggs outlet online nV4Z7z
gN8Y8j http://bootfactoryoutlet.webs.com oM3X4n [url=http://bootfactoryoutlet.webs.com]uggs factory outlet[/url] oQ6M5v ugg australia outlet cE0U5g
gS5S8p http://sacsspaschers.info oU9F6n [url=http://sacsspaschers.info]sac longchamp pas cher[/url] hB8Y0i sac longchamp pas cher|sacs longchamps|longchamps sac} zY0G2p
aA4P4r http://www.saclongchampsmall.com zD0T4m [url=http://www.saclongchampsmall.com]sac longchamp[/url] jH8A5y sac longchamp fY1B4d
tV6L5h http://bootssaleonline.jouwweb.nl vA6O3z [url=http://bootssaleonline.jouwweb.nl]uggs classic short[/url] qY7A7u uggs kopen vN5M1x
tE2V0g http://bootsaustraliaoutlet.webs.com/ wI2E2e [url=http://bootsaustraliaoutlet.webs.com/]ugg outlet store[/url] wH0K8u ugg outlet store cS1G5o
mZ4H3i http://bootsoutletonline.webs.com/ wJ4N3e [url=http://bootsoutletonline.webs.com/]ugg outlets[/url] lR0L0k ugg outlets eU6R9h
vC4P8o http://www.saclongchampsmall.com fF1R2z [url=http://www.saclongchampsmall.com]longchamp pas cher[/url] zL3R8i sac longchamp mT0W5s
oT8R6b http://bootsaustraliaoutlet.webs.com/ eR3Q5a [url=http://bootsaustraliaoutlet.webs.com/]ugg outlet store[/url] xS6X4b ugg outlet store xV4N6i
dC2G3k http://sacsspaschers.info wF6E8x [url=http://sacsspaschers.info]longchamps sac[/url] zZ5K7p sac longchamp pas cher|sacs longchamps|longchamps sac} wP6K2d
gP6W8e http://bootssaleonline.jouwweb.nl iK6Y9s [url=http://bootssaleonline.jouwweb.nl]uggs kopen[/url] lA8S5x uggs kopen xQ3C7r
cI8B1b http://bootfactoryoutlet.webs.com mJ0O3w [url=http://bootfactoryoutlet.webs.com]ugg australia outlet[/url] gG8R2y uggs factory outlet zW6X0r
qQ3X2x http://www.longchamppascherer.com fK2G0u [url=http://www.longchamppascherer.com/]longchamp pas cher[/url] bU8N6i sac longchamp jS2J2w
qM5Q6e http://www.soldesssaclongchampfr.info pT4B7o [url=http://www.soldesssaclongchampfr.info]sac longchamps pas cher[/url] cM8W7k sac longchamp pas cher kR7V5t
yM3X6q http://soldesbottesfr.com pF8Q6z [url=http://soldesbottesfr.com]ugg soldes[/url] tA5R1b botte ugg dW4M9v
xS9X5e http://saclongchampshop.webnode.fr qB1M4d [url=http://saclongchampshop.webnode.fr]sac longchamps[/url] zQ6O5h longchamps pas cher zZ3S7b
mN6L0u http://sacsspaschers.info wP9H9a [url=http://sacsspaschers.info]sacs longchamps[/url] wI6M3c longchamps sac wZ7O8d
xK3P9v http://longchampssacsale.webnode.fr uX7X7c [url=http://longchampssacsale.webnode.fr]sac longchamp[/url] uW8U2z longchamp aC8D7y
cZ7N2q http://www.longchamppascherer.com zF3G1q [url=http://www.longchamppascherer.com]sac longchamp[/url] yG2R8v sac longchamp oT3M8n
aL6E8r http://dphonesbeatsbydre.com tJ6H7g [url=http://dphonesbeatsbydre.com]cheap beats by dre[/url] lB6M1v beats by dr dre oY0C2w
yH9O0p http://isabelmarantss.1minutesite.es/ kN0F4n [url=http://isabelmarantss.1minutesite.es/]isabel marant shop online[/url] yM2U9u isabel marant shop online gG8N1j
yN4F7y http://onlinesneakers.webnode.fr pK1W3o [url=http://onlinesneakers.webnode.fr ]isabel marant[/url] tK4E9w isabel marant kA6T1h
cI5U0c http://ussneaker.webs.com vE6Z1o [url=http://ussneaker.webs.com]isabel marant[/url] eQ3S5p isabel marant boots vL5N6y
wG0M3n http://sneakershopes.webnode.es wQ9S1h [url=http://sneakershopes.webnode.es]isabel marant[/url] qF1A4b isabel marant shop online hD1F5a
Ls8Bn5
[url=http://isableingok.webgarden.com/sections/prix-preferentiel-isabel-marant]veste isabel marant[/url]
[url=http://buysneakersus.snappages.com/isabel-marant-nueva-creacion.htm]etoile isabel marant shop online[/url]
[url=http://gutianle.tumblr.com]isabel marant store[/url]
Sm7Ms2Mq4Zr7
http://isabelmarants.beep.com/
http://isabelsneaker.webs.com/la-derni-re-isabel-marant
http://isabelming.blinkweb.com/isabel-marant-fringe-boots.html
Er0Tk9
[url=http://buyusneaker.webnode.com/longchamp-sac-vente-en-ligne]soldes longchamps[/url]
[url=http://isabelsneaker.webs.com/la-derni-re-isabel-marant]isabel marant sneakers 2011[/url]
[url=http://isabelming.blinkweb.com/isabel-marant-fringe-boots.html]isabel marant botas[/url]
Ia1Ll2Yr6Rg6
http://www.ussneakershop.350.com/Isabel_marant_shop_online.htm
http://buyusneaker.webnode.com
http://isableingok.webgarden.com/sections/haute-qualite-sac-longchamps
Qo0Xb1
[url=http://buysneakersus.snappages.com/sac-longchamps-pas-cher.htm]longchamp soldes[/url]
[url=http://shoppingnikinhg.yolasite.com/isabel-marant-sneakers-online.php]isabelle marant étoile[/url]
[url=http://isabellemaranting.beep.com/zapatillas-baratas-isabel-marant.htm Î÷]isabel marant ankle boots[/url]
Hy3Sr4Wj8Oo0
http://isabelmarants.sosblogs.com/isabel-marant-soho-b1/Isabel-marant-paris-b1-c1.htm
http://ussneakershop.tumblr.com/13030502
http://isableingok.webgarden.com/sections/isabel-marant-very-popular
Post a Comment